Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Panel de Pon GB portraits
I don't know if I put this in the right place but I have a question about something.

I'm currently ripping the unused Panel de Pon GB character portraits from Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, but there's a bit of a problem. It seems there might be leftover palette data for them (seems to be restored in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GmiT-VwjKo ) but I have no way of getting them with their palettes.

As of this post, I currently have the select/dialogue(?) portraits waiting for approval, but they're monochrome because I can't find a way to access the palettes for them. I haven't uploaded the battle portraits yet.

What should I do?
"You know what they say... The more, the merrier!"
Thanked by:
Not sure I'm understanding the problem completely, but did you follow the instructions in the video description? Going to LucybonesSquirrel's Tumblr page and applying their IPS patch for the game? It comes with a complete save file even. I followed the instructions out of the video you linked and had this up and running in minutes. You can collect the palette data out of VBA's built-in tools. Hope this helps!

[Image: FWndWch.png]  [Image: l2nU5DY.png]
[Image: WqHmxZB.png]  [Image: CpKPTaX.png]
Thanked by: SonicStorm478
Weird, I checked their Tumblr page but wasn't able to find that patch for some reason. I guess I must not have checked thoroughly... Whoops!

Thanks for helping me. Smile
"You know what they say... The more, the merrier!"
Thanked by: