Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Three Houses Voices (UNNAMED UNORGANIZED)
Removed
Thanked by:
Time to whip out the "Everything (XX/YY)" naming convention on The Sounds Resource, eh?
Thanked by:
Hiya! So I scanned through a bunch of these sounds and I don't think the main battle voices and stuff are included, darn.

Although, of what I can discern, ...or what I can remember anyway, since I looked through mostly yesterday, is that the "SE" folder is likely full of Support Conversation stuff, the "TR" folder is full of tutorial stuff (Like, Edelgard telling you how instructing works, or Rhea telling you about your schedule, all that), "MOV" is for the introduction voiceover of each month.

I cannot remember what else goes where, but I think one of them is for the voiceovers when you are exploring and talking to everyone, that one might be "EV', and one of them is for the more indepth monthly voiceovers, I think for the War phase of the game in particular, perhaps "NR"

The voice stuff at least seem to be organised by character, for example in the Support stuff, Edelgard's stuff spans from 1 to... 580, or something around that, a lot of support voices in this game.

Hopefully this helps any for anyone who is willing to put more time into organising it all!
Thanked by:
Any idea where I'd find stuff like battle grunts or them yelling out stuff for their criticals?
Thanked by:
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the rips!

I just noticed that the links are down, however. Would a re-upload be possible, please?
Thanked by:
(10-20-2019, 02:34 AM)Heh Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 05:22 PM)EndlessDarkness2048 Wrote: Hi!

First of all, thanks for the rips!

I just noticed that the links are down, however. Would a re-upload be possible, please?

The files are transferring from cold storage, they'll be fully restored in a matter of minutes.

Honestly, thank you so much for these! I've been looking for them everywhere!

You're doing god's work!
Thanked by:
Does anyone here have the ripped voice files available? I have been looking everywhere for them but to no avail and I do not have the source files or the program to rip them myself.
Thanked by:
Is there a reason why the post was removed? I was really interested in getting the voices...

EDITED

Nevermind, got them and classified them already. I uploaded them in this post https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-37419.html
Thanked by: