Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tomotoru Models?
Heart 
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to rip models from Tomotoru (That one Sanrio mobile game)? I'm asking because I only have an iPhone, and they make it unnecessarily hard to extract files from. I'm mainly looking for the character models because they're adorable but I'd also love the furniture and stuff too. I'm sorry, I hope I'm not asking for too much... if this isn't possible for any reason, just the original asset files would be fine too!
[Image: gtmtAyNt.png]
Thanked by:
(08-14-2019, 07:06 PM)PessimistPancake Wrote: Hey, I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to rip models from Tomotoru (That one Sanrio mobile game)? I'm asking because I only have an iPhone, and they make it unnecessarily hard to extract files from. I'm mainly looking for the character models because they're adorable but I'd also love the furniture and stuff too. I'm sorry, I hope I'm not asking for too much... if this isn't possible for any reason, just the original asset files would be fine too!

hi! I'm trying to rip the models from tomotoru but I dunno how lol. I'm stuck on the .sxr files too Tongue
Thanked by: