Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Please help me with tutorial to rip PS2 and WIIU games
Thumbs Up 
I want to rip Doraemon and shinchan games please anyone help me how to do it
Thanked by:
Those games do not have 3D models. Wrong section. Sprites or sounds? The system is too primitive to have a filesystem per se, so while you can go digging through the ROM it may be easier to just screenshot stuff (lossless video capture may make this easier). I think you can disable certain layers in decent emulators.
Thanked by:
(08-12-2019, 08:46 PM)SimpsonsĀ Dumper Wrote: Those games do not have 3D models. Wrong section. Sprites or sounds? The system is too primitive to have a filesystem per se, so while you can go digging through the ROM it may be easier to just screenshot stuff (lossless video capture may make this easier). I think you can disable certain layers in decent emulators.
THANKS R THE INFO NO USE THEN OF THATT GAMES FOR ME WHICH ROMS 3D MODELS RIP METHOD YOU KNOW SIR please teach me any roms games any platforms where i can 3d models of gamesĀ  i love collectinng games 3d models
Thanked by:
Uhm, maybe something like Wii or PS2 would be good to look into. Any system that is perfectly capable of 3D graphics and isn't new enough to make life difficult will do. Tools and scripts for dealing with models exist for some games, though many haven't been reverse-engineered.

Edit: Okay, looks like you edited your post, seemingly before I made this one (am I losing my marbles?). I don't have much to say as these things vary by game a bit, but good luck. The stickied threads in this board may be of help.
Thanked by: