Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Do you like Goosebumps Night Of Scares?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. I Love It!
50.00%
1 50.00%
I Like It.
0%
0 0%
It's Ok.
50.00%
1 50.00%
No. It's Bad.
0%
0 0%
It's Terrible!
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goosebumps Night Of Scares Ripping and Game Remake Suggestion
Question 
I'm a big fan of Goosebumps Night Of Scares. So i'm thinking of some Goosebumps Night Of Scares models and sprites and sounds and animations to be ripped to this site, but i don't know how to rip anything from android. Can someone try to rip content for this game? Because I can use the models and everything to make a UE4 or Unity Remake in Free-roam of this game.

(NOTE: This is my first thread)
Thanked by:
I have uploaded all of the sound effects as of version 1.1.7 of the game from it's APK to Sounds Resource:
https://www.sounds-resource.com/mobile/g...tofscares/

Whether this is the most up-to-date APK is out of my ideas, but you can simply grab the rest of the data by looking up the game name and "obb data download" on Google.

You'll need AssetStudio by Prefare, as this game is Unity based:

https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio/releases

Choose "Open folder" option in AssetStudio and navigate to the obb data folder, under "assets > bin > Data". Then load that folder in and you can extract data under the "Assets list" tab.
Thanked by: Cavan Ashton
I never learned how to make a unity game. But maybe someone on gamejolt, who knows how to make a remake of Goosebumps Night Of Scares, could upload it to gamejolt so almost everyone can play it. Maybe it could have you features like difficulties or more bonus challenges or multiplayer and free-roam so you can go anywhere or hide anywhere. That would be cool.
Thanked by:
I do have a model of Slappy in FBX form if anyone wants it.
(08-14-2019, 06:56 PM)blakegriplingph Wrote: I do have a model of Slappy in FBX form if anyone wants it.
I could have it. Also i can edit the model to be in obj form to upload to models resource.
Thanked by:
They are easy models to rip, so I can work on ripping them as well- which I will start on tonight!
(08-15-2019, 07:45 PM)Pingu! Wrote: They are easy models to rip, so I can work on ripping them as well- which I will start on tonight!
When i tried this on our windows 7 i did not work. and i can become stupid sometimes.
Also if everything from this game is ripped to this site, this includes sprites, models, sounds, (which was already ripped) and animations, then someone or me could make the remake of the game.
Thanked by:
Slappy The Dummy uploaded here:
https://www.models-resource.com/mobile/g...del/30885/

-Bind Pose is in Collada DAE.
-Death sequence in FBX, as there was multiple animation sets.
Good job ripping slappy. So what about some other monsters like the graveyard goul, will blake, or uncle theo?
Thanked by:
Ok. I'm working on Will Blake so i have the model but i can't get the textures from AssetStudio as it keeps saying there was an error with PVRTexLibWrapper.dll. hopefully i can finish this model so i can upload it.    
Thanked by:
(08-16-2019, 01:32 PM)Pingu! Wrote: Slappy The Dummy uploaded here:
https://www.models-resource.com/mobile/g...del/30885/

-Bind Pose is in Collada DAE.
-Death sequence in FBX, as there was multiple animation sets.
I basically know how to rip every model for this game. so now what i need is all the textures. Because when i tried exporting textures for this game with AssetStudio i keep getting an error and i can't export the textures.
Thanked by:
(08-15-2019, 07:45 PM)Pingu! Wrote: They are easy models to rip, so I can work on ripping them as well- which I will start on tonight!
Hi. I'm just requesting for all the goosebumps night of scares textures to be ripped. I know how to rip every model in the game, but i'm having a problem with assetstudio on windows 7. Is ok if you could accept this?

Edit: Nevermind. i've got some textures ripping from my school computer.
Thanked by:
The game got removed permanently from Google Play. but you can still get the APK of the game.
Thanked by:
I'm going to try to rip the entire house model from the game but it's taking a long time you put the textures on the models.
Thanked by:
I've got some stuff ripping from the game. I'm uploading the original rigging for the models and all the animations.
I like ripping stuff from games.
Thanked by: