Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wallpaper
Decided to doodle myself up a wallpaper in Paint, any suggestions on what to add / how to improve what I've got?
[Image: d5-2.png]
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
is the one in the extreme top left the penguin? I wasn't too sure, love the jokers face though I like it though. Add the riddler, Poison ivy or Catwoman
[Image: oaaxxk.jpg]
Thanked by:
Yeah that is indeed the penguin. I really want to re-do it though, I'm not happy with the shape of his head.
I did the riddler but my computer crashed before I saved Sad
Thanked by:
too bad bout your computer crashing, shorten the penguins hair, It isn't that long i don't think
Thanked by:
I'm not sure, 'cause I haven't been using any references for them, but I seem to recall the penguin having hair that long in some things.
Also rather than uploading the whole thing again pretend this is below and to the left of scarecrow. Tongue
[Image: rid.png]

Edit: redid the penguin.
[Image: peng.png]
I like his hair as is though Sad
Thanked by:
That's some nice stuff there.

I like the charizard. Are you going to finish it?
Thanked by:
Probably not >.> I should, but I don't want to fuck it up and it looks decent enough as a WIP.
...I really should finish it though. Very Sad
Thanked by:
About the penguin I was wrong, He does have long hair.
Also who is the guy with rainbows comin out of his nose... some kinda hippy?
Thanked by:
Just some sort of random super hero / villain type inspired person? ...with a rainbow coming out of their nose >.<
Thanked by:
Personally I would squeeze everything together, then draw around it. Just a suggestion =.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
personally, I think there's too many blue and purple squares on the checkerboard part
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: