Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ripping files from halo reach 360
any tips here guys? I Wanna rip some helmets from halo reach just need to know what to do with the ISo file
Thanked by:
You could try running the ninja ripper tool with the CXBX emulator. I heard people were able to rip models that way. Tho you could, try using neosis and extract the iso threw neosis to dump the game assets. I can't guarantee it'll work. But, it has worked with extracting textures and video files for games I dumped.

Or, you could use some hex editing tools. Otherwise, if you can find a pc version of the xbox 360 game. USe devxunity/ or asset studio 013 for unity models. An Unreal model viewer for other games.
Thanked by:
(07-27-2019, 01:35 AM)ShygalSadie Wrote: any tips here guys? I Wanna rip some helmets from halo reach just need to know what to do with the ISo file

It is WAY easier now to get access to the model files. You don't even need a copy of the iso either. I made a full tutorial on it here. You are able to get everything from armor, level geometry, vehicles, etc. https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-38349...light=Halo
Hope this helps!
Thanked by: