Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Galaxy Sound Effects Help
Yes, this is my first post and its a request for someone to help me getting or ripping or whatever its called here the sounds from Super Mario Galaxy. I currently have nothing BUT I do have dolphin emulator and a Super Mario Galaxy ISO (USA version) (Attached images). If someone can help with this like point me in the right direction/tell me what tools I could use/tell me what to do. I can wait so no need to worry about that. I will only be looking for sound effects but I don't mind if extracting the sounds also means extracting the voices/music. I also don't mind if the sound is mono or stereo I usually just change mono to stereo in Audacity anyways I hope someone here can help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
There is no known extraction method quite yet for these sound effects. There's some sort of obfuscation that hasn't been reversed yet for them I believe. I recall talking to people on hcs discord that they aren't convertible yet. So, until then, we are stuck unless someone can come up with a method to reverse engineer it.
Thanked by:
(07-21-2019, 10:37 PM)Pingu! Wrote: There is no known extraction method quite yet for these sound effects. There's some sort of obfuscation that hasn't been reversed yet for them I believe. I recall talking to people on hcs discord that they aren't convertible yet. So, until then, we are stuck unless someone can come up with a method to reverse engineer it.
Oh OK!
Thanked by: