Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can you make a sprite comic with paint
Question 
Well, I was wondering, can you make a sprite comic with paint. It does'nt have to look top of the line, just readable and not totally @$#%^#y.
Thanked by:
Yes, it's completely possible, but no one will take it seriously.

It's won't look totally shitty, but it'll look pretty damn bad.
Thanked by:
Basically what GrooveMan said. It's not a bright idea. I mean, sure, you won't have that much of a problem with it, I normally use Paint for recolors and mutations because it's so simple, but you get what you pay for. Which is nothing. Paint can't do animations (Which I've seen more than a few sprite comics have), so no matter how great of a storyline you have, it won't look pretty.
Thanked by:
Like GrooveMan said, it's completely possible.

However, it is less practical then some other choices as there is a fair amount of cleaning up that has to be done in Paint to achieve a somewhat appealing look.
Thanked by:
You could, but it would be very, very difficult, to make it look decent :/
Thanked by:
Yeah, making a decent MS Paint only comic is very difficult. It takes a very experienced spriter like a DisgruntedFerret (MSPaint Masterpieces) to make a quality MS Paint comic.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
Ngamer01 Wrote:Yeah, making a decent MS Paint only comic is very difficult. It takes a very experienced spriter like a DisgruntedFerret (MSPaint Masterpieces) to make a quality MS Paint comic.

Could a newb like my make a sprite comic with paint.......A decant one.

What I mint in this thread was could you post sprites in paint and such.

Paint is what I have, but I think I could make it work.
Thanked by:
You you People Nuts? I've seen plenty of good Comics done in paint... Defeated
Thanked by:
its very possible, just more time consuming and harder to fix mistakes.
Thanked by:
Nintendo_6444 Wrote:You you People Nuts? I've seen plenty of good Comics done in paint... Defeated

Name 3, and link them here.

I'm guessing you just have bad taste. Oh, and we're talking about sprite comics here. Drawn ones don't count.
Thanked by:
It's possible. However, most the Paint sprite comics out there are what give sprite comics a bad name.
[Image: Color1.png]
Thanked by:
Nintendo_6444 Wrote:You you People Nuts? I've seen plenty of good Comics done in paint... Defeated
don't try to convince us. your opinion is obviously of zero value.
[Image: CQLlJY0.png]
Thanked by:
For a newb, no.
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by: