Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Heroes Face Rigging :J
I've rigged all the sonic heroes bodies but they have no eye or mouth rigs I need someone to rig them with game bones they must be done in blender and they must have the SH signature sidemouth price quotes below
thanks
save wildlife
God bless
Thanked by:
I do rigging commissions, but I have some questions; is this for release on the Models Resource? Because I believe it is required for the submissions to have the original game's rigging; I was also wondering if you had more detail as to if you have the models and the bones, and just need them rigged; also, I'm honestly extremely backed up with commissions right now, so how long would you be ok with waiting? (AKA I'm currently doing this really, really huge one that's already taken several weeks and I'm not even half-done yet)
Check out my website for more info on what I do: My Website Wink
Thanked by:
I Already have the models and they are fully rigged with an exception of the face I would also like a retexture to look more like the cutscenes.
Thanked by:
(06-26-2019, 10:54 PM)Windhunter7 Wrote: I do rigging commissions, but I have some questions; is this for release on the Models Resource? Because I believe it is required for the submissions to have the original game's rigging; I was also wondering if you had more detail as to if you have the models and the bones, and just need them rigged; also, I'm honestly extremely backed up with commissions right now, so how long would you be ok with waiting? (AKA I'm currently doing this really, really huge one that's already taken several weeks and I'm not even half-done yet)

I can wait as long as whenever like always do and i never get finished with any projects
Thanked by:
So you have the model of the face and the bones for the face, if I understand correctly? Also, usually my rigging commissions don't involve mouths (Usually), so do you have a screenshot of the face(s) that need(s) to be rigged, as well as a picture of the bones?
Thanked by:
(07-02-2019, 09:01 PM)Windhunter7 Wrote: [Image: S0nic.png]
Thanked by:
(07-05-2019, 05:29 PM)Wildzoogames Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 09:01 PM)Windhunter7 Wrote: [Image: S0nic.png]

And are there bones that the eyes and mouth should be rigged to, and if not, how would you want it rigged?
Thanked by: