Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Best Hero?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: VJCont.png] Lucas Olivarde
3.64%
2 3.64%
[Image: 1962517_3.png?3] xTYVONx
41.82%
23 41.82%
[Image: veiwtfulsonicmf0.png] Perigi
14.55%
8 14.55%
[Image: compo7.gif] Arthur
25.45%
14 25.45%
[Image: tsrcompzl0.png] CeeY
9.09%
5 9.09%
[Image: compsp-1.png] Zac
5.45%
3 5.45%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR Compo #7(Voting)
It's about time I do this.
This compo was to make up a new viewtiful hero.

Vote the best hero.
Thanked by:
Wow, all really good entries. I vote Tyvon, just because the name TYFIGHTER makes me lol when I read it. But these are seriously all great entries.
Thanked by:
Voted Arthur
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
I voted Arthur because i think its pretty funny and the colors are awesome
Thanked by:
lol, thanks guys Big Grin
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Yeah, Arthur. ;D
Thanked by:
The explosion in Tyvon's is very well done and won me over.
Kudos to everyone, though; all of these looked very nice.
Thanked by:
Arthur's is really well made and I understand the joke, it's pretty clever, but it doesn't really embody the whole Viewtiful Joe theme....I did like it, though, don't get me wrong. Tongue I voted for Tyvon's because his has that kind of gung ho attitude about it that you see in the Viewtiful Joe series so much, with Joe at least, plus it looks pretty cool as well. Big Grin
Thanked by:
(01-06-2009, 05:29 PM)Sol Wrote: Arthur's is really well made and I understand the joke, it's pretty clever, but it doesn't really embody the whole Viewtiful Joe theme....I did like it, though, don't get me wrong. Tongue I voted for Tyvon's because his has that kind of gung ho attitude about it that you see in the Viewtiful Joe series so much, with Joe at least, plus it looks pretty cool as well. Big Grin

this
Thanked by:
I voted Perigi because "Yosh!" I liked the concept.
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
(01-06-2009, 05:29 PM)Sol Wrote: Arthur's is really well made and I understand the joke, it's pretty clever, but it doesn't really embody the whole Viewtiful Joe theme....I did like it, though, don't get me wrong. Tongue I voted for Tyvon's because his has that kind of gung ho attitude about it that you see in the Viewtiful Joe series so much, with Joe at least, plus it looks pretty cool as well. Big Grin

lol yeah, completely agree. I contemplated making some shiny badass spinning around effect of some sort when he changes and stuff, but I figured I was too lazy and simply displaying the joke alone would be satisfactory for me. Tongue
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Tyvon wins, but good job to everyone who participated.
Thanked by:
Yay, etcetera.
Thanked by: