Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nintendo Kart
Smile 
[font=Verdana]I was thinking that we expand on Mario Kart, so I opened this thread.
Post top-down sprites of Nintendo characters here.
Use this template.
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&...1&id=15413
Thanked by:
If we were to make a Mario Kart spoof, it would need to be in a "behind the kart" angle. That way, someone could actually use it.
We should probably fix up the template first and get it set first before adding characters, but this could grow into a good project. The only thing that seems repetitive is the fact that we would either have to use nintendo sprites from the SSBProject or remake entirely new nintendo sprites, but then that would be so repetitive...
Thanked by:
Well, I can probably come around with the template, but making sprites from scratch isn't exactly my thing...I'll need help.
Thanked by:
I got bored so i Made a few Other Veiws

Both Sides and Back and Front

They are not my submissions to help the project they are just a guidline to what you could make them look like

[Image: Template.png]
Paper Mario Super Smash Bros Fantasy Project
Coming Soon
Thanked by:
Why not use the original Super Mario Kart karts?
Thanked by:
I would, but there are no sprites of the karts only, and if I just erase the drivers from the karts, it wouldn't look very nice.

Looks like this project's in a rut.
Thanked by:
(01-04-2009, 07:56 PM)pdee Wrote: I would, but there are no sprites of the karts only, and if I just erase the drivers from the karts, it wouldn't look very nice.

Looks like this project's in a rut.
Actually, if I remember correctly, there is a sheet on MFGG.
Thanked by:
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&...1&id=15413
There's the template.
Thanks, Shuyguy Grey.
[Image: 2i26b6o.png]

It's a lot harder than it looks.Cry

Waddle Dee
Speed:**
Turn:***
Accel:*
Thanked by:
Some help with the project I would appreciate.
Fear teh Waddle Dee
Thanked by:
should i post sprites here??
Thanked by:
[Image: 2i26b6o.png]

It's a lot harder than it looks.Cry

Waddle Dee
Speed:**
Turn:***
Accel:*
[/quote]

Its a good start, but I'd recommend making whole new sprites from stratch and starting a specific style, instead of just editing the Waddle Dee sprites from the kirby games. Editing the sprites looks like poor quality, and if you establish a style your fangame would look much nicer. And you'll also probally want a pallete, too.
~signature~
Thanked by:
Um...I'll see what I can do...
Do you think this will work?
I make a head sprite, a face sprite, a bunch of hand sprites, and arrange them accordingly on the kart?
Fear teh Waddle Dee
Thanked by:
hey I know he's not that main, but I love marx, and Can i make him in a kart?
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
Of course you can! I need all the help I can get. I'd really appreciate it if you could.
Fear teh Waddle Dee
Thanked by:
(01-09-2009, 07:41 PM)pdee Wrote: Um...I'll see what I can do...
Do you think this will work?
I make a head sprite, a face sprite, a bunch of hand sprites, and arrange them accordingly on the kart?

Yeah, that might work. All you would have to do is edit the sprites according to the character... good idea.
~signature~
Thanked by: