Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gio Gio Bizzare Adventure ripping HELP!!
I was looking a way to rip image files from (images down before) and files of translation. In ROM i found this files:
.dir

.irx
.afs
.dm0
.dm1
.dm2
.dm3
.CNF
How to work with this files?
[Image: RAlzhae.png]
Thanked by:
Up. Can somebody help?
Thanked by:
Hiya kulzz!

The "0flist.dir" file just lists the *.afs files, and is of no use.
The "modules" folder contains driver files for the PS2, and are of no use either.
Same with "slpm_651.40", which is just the main game executable.

It seems that all of the .afs and .dm* files are AFS archives that contain lots of files, and they can be extracted using a variety of tools.
If you want to take the command line utility approach, I'd recommend AFS Packer.
Otherwise, for a GUI program, use AFS Explorer.
However, from there I'm a bit unsure as to where the images are located.

Hope this helps a bit, cheers!~
Thanked by:
(03-05-2019, 07:29 PM)Resistiv Wrote: Hiya kulzz!

The "0flist.dir" file just lists the *.afs files, and is of no use.
The "modules" folder contains driver files for the PS2, and are of no use either.
Same with "slpm_651.40", which is just the main game executable.

It seems that all of the .afs and .dm* files are AFS archives that contain lots of files, and they can be extracted using a variety of tools.
If you want to take the command line utility approach, I'd recommend AFS Packer.
Otherwise, for a GUI program, use AFS Explorer.
However, from there I'm a bit unsure as to where the images are located.

Hope this helps a bit, cheers!~
afs_data.afs slpm_651.40 dont wanna to open in afs explorer. Files has not be indentified. What i have to do? All other files is files of sound
Thanked by:
I'm not sure, "afs_data.afs" opened fine for me. Maybe try using AFS Packer instead to see if that resolves the problem?
Also, "slpm_651.40" is not an extractable file, disregard it.

Edit: Upon further inspection of the extracted files, some of the ones from "afs_data.afs" seem to contain TIM2 images, but I can't extract them correctly. It seems they are stored in the .pzz files from "afs_data.afs", and are meant for use in cutscenes.
Thanked by: