Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Twilight Princess - The Great Bridge of Hylia
Big Grin 
Okay, this is my first time, so... I'm sorry if I do anything wrong.
I think I've gotten it right though.

This is a piece of graphics a friend of mine (Zemious) made for my Zelda fan game, "The Hylian Phoenix". I payed for it, so in all respect, I own it, which is why I'm submitting it, instead of having him doing it.

It's the bridge shown in Twilight Princess, though (obviously) in sprite format.
Zemious did a great job replicating the original. (He actually bought the game, just so he could make it)
The bridge does not come with any other tiles than what you see here, and the palette is a little cluttered, I'm afraifd, but it'll have to make do, as I'm not the right man to make a more usable palette. Sorry.

[Image: the%20great%20bridge%20of%20hylia.png]
95% of the credits goes to Zemious, as he made it, but I did edit it quite a lot to make it more usable with layers and such... not a hard job, but it took some time.

Have fun!

--Robin
Thanked by:
It's called the Bridge of Eldin.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-02-2009, 09:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: It's called the Bridge of Eldin.

I'm sorry, this isn't the Bridge of Eldin.
[Image: Gbhlia.jpg]
Wink
I can see why you mistook this for Eldin bridge though... they're pretty similar.
(Yet, they do have differences)
Thanked by:
oh nevermind then

guess I'm not that far into the game
I thought there was only one
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Yea, Bridge of Hylia goes over Lake Hylia and Bridge of Eldin is just over a big gap in the ground.
Thanked by:
(01-02-2009, 10:24 PM)EpicWes Wrote: Yea, Bridge of Hylia goes over Lake Hylia and Bridge of Eldin is just over a big gap in the ground.

Well, technically that gap contains Zora's River, but it's so far below you can't see it.
If you look up while taking Iza's canoe down-river, you can see the bridge.

On topic: Nicely done so far, but I'm having trouble picturing the angle. is it from above, the side, or both?
Thanked by:
There are quite a lot of colours there. Try and give me your colour palette.
It looks quite flat (no real lightsource), too many unnecessary shades, supremacy of the Black Line. I guess it's an RPG-like sprite seen from above?
Anyway, cut the colours, settle for a lightsource and get rid of the black outline.
Looking forward for some big progress!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
it looks flat because there is no color difference between heights on this
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: