Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help ripping the Dragon Quest VII (3DS) Models
Hello, for a while now, I have been quite curious as to know how to rip the models from Dragon Quest VII, because I want to use them in MMD (MikuMikuDance). But, unfortunately, I am unable to, as I have no clue how to do it, I've looked up how to do it, downloaded various programs, such as Blender and SPICA and they led me nowhere, (I got a lot of "unsupported file format" errors). Are there specific programs I should use to rip the models? I even tried using a Pokémon Sun ROM and got nowhere with that.

Can someone please tell me how to do this, maybe give me a small walkthrough?

Thank you.

UPDATE: All done! I have managed to rip the models.
Thanked by:
(02-20-2019, 08:16 AM)pkmntrainerelio Wrote: Hello, for a while now, I have been quite curious as to know how to rip the models from Dragon Quest VII, because I want to use them in MMD (MikuMikuDance). But, unfortunately, I am unable to, as I have no clue how to do it, I've looked up how to do it, downloaded various programs, such as Blender and SPICA and they led me nowhere, (I got a lot of "unsupported file format" errors). Are there specific programs I should use to rip the models? I even tried using a Pokémon Sun ROM and got nowhere with that.

Can someone please tell me how to do this, maybe give me a small walkthrough?

Thank you.

UPDATE: All done! I have managed to rip the models.

Would you share your models or no?
Thanked by: