Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greetings!
Hi, my name is Phil and I know I am just new here and don't have enough posts to make requests. I am just here to let everyone know 
that I am looking for experts who can rip some more Dinosaur Planet 64 models from the kiosk demo. I tried asking Hugo Peters
he only gives his tools with Youtubers and he blocked me on Twitter. 

I just want the models for future reasons as they might come in handy if I find a better 3D program to use them.
In the meantime, I am a 8-bit and 16-bit artist I draw mostly sprites and hardly do much modeling nowadays
but I still need the models from Dinosaur Planet as they look different than the final and there are no official artwork!

I love collecting stuff from prototypes and cancelled games as well. Unfortunately, it's not easy to find this stuff
as most of these games are never leaked yet and the only way where I could find most of this stuff
is screenshots and videos where I could easily crop them out using paint software. 

Just drop me a private message if you are willing to help! I just want to see more models from Dinosaur Planet and that's it.
Thanked by: