Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Fangame] Sonic Chaos Ripping Project
Wink 
Hi everyone! 

Sure I created this thread kinda late, but it is better now than never. As some of you could notice, I have done some rips from Sonic Chaos fangame. It is easy to do because all .png files are available in "cd" folder. Anyway, my main goal of this ripping project is not just to take every .png file and upload to TSR as it exists, I want to organize the sprites really well using the same design to every sheet

Every sprite sheet I have already uploaded will be updated to the new design as I don't really enjoy the present one. Also, want to notice that the sprite sheets will be sorted the same way as the sprites sorted in game files

I will start to post updates as soon as my PC will be fixed
Stay tuned!

TSR Project page

To do list:
- Update already uploaded sheets
- Finish Eggman's sheet
- Miniboss
- Level objects 
- Turquoise Hill Zone
[Image: image.png]

Thanked by: Ton, Paraemon, Dolphman, Aquarius
Alright, time for a small update. Worked on a new design and that's what I got:
[Image: Template.png]
I am not good at this, but at least I tried to make something like modern-styled. I will update some sheets to get this design. I am also slowly working on Eggman's sprite sheet. "How-to-assemble" boxes are also here:
[Image: 123.png]

Alright, time to move on again! It is been a long time since I touched the project (mostly because of YouTube channel), but anyway I found some time to update the sheets:

Title screen:
Animals:
Badniks:
Level select:
Save select:
Signposts:
HUD:
Revisions were sent to tSR. Sonic's sheet will be updated a bit later since it needs more re-organization.

P.S. Shields sheet will not be updated because it is actually Mania sprites. It should be deleted from the project page, IMO (I know you're reading this, Ton ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Thanked by: Paraemon
A work-in-progress Sonic's sheet. I decided to re-rip it with the position boxes so everyone can easily animate it Wink

Thanked by: Paraemon