Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SMB3 Super Crowned Sprites
Hey everyone, I've got plenty of things to share getting back into sprite art again. So for now it's mainly sprites I worked on trying to keep to SMB3 style. It was a basis for the SMB3 ROM Hack where all the enemies are made into a Super Crown form.

Also, here's the ROM Hack I ended up making with the Bowsette sprites.
SMB3 Crowned Edition (all enemies Super Crowned):
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4296/

SMB3 Bowsette Battle:
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4308/

SMB1 Crowned Edition + Special stuff:
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4331/

[Image: dcr3tew-7c1b0387-803a-402d-87bb-f2773337580f.png]

[Image: dcql3hb-abe5d8f6-88fe-4b46-9ed7-fe6ac4d35672.png]

More to come soon!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
You've pretty much emulated the SMB3 sprite-style spot on there. I especially like the King Boo sprites you got there. Great job!
Thanked by:
Cute!
Thanked by:
(01-29-2019, 10:02 AM)WizToad Wrote: You've pretty much emulated the SMB3 sprite-style spot on there. I especially like the King Boo sprites you got there. Great job!

Thanks, glad you like it. As I've said, I've got plenty more to show...so next up is Bullette Belle!

[Image: dcqicaq-08633b5b-dcd0-42d8-a713-77ed832e8148.png]

Thanked by:
Cool. I've seen more of your work! I hope they post it!
Thanked by:
(02-03-2019, 08:26 PM)mlilley22 Wrote: Cool. I've seen more of your work! I hope they post it!

Thanks, I appreciate the support. And here's a quick gif animation someone made using the Bullette sprites I made. I'd like to get some of the Bowsette sprites on the main site, not sure if these would work since they aren't really in any game/hack (yet). But I do have a good number that are in SMB3 and SMB1 ROM Hacks. Speaking of, I including links to them in my first post.

Thanked by:
Sorry about the slow delay in posting new stuff here...got into an accident and the jerkoff the caused it is dodging calls from the insurance so he's stalling the process.

So, here's the kinda part 2 of the Bullette sprites...Torpedo Tedette and also Chompette for taking so long. Guess I should mention some of these are V2 sheets like the Bowsette/Koopa Peach, Chompette, and Boosette sheets. So I'll post the more completed version.

[Image: dcrrca6-131a0572-5f9e-4c0e-a29c-179e53bfe597.png]

[Image: dcr35kp-65421f37-5c34-4e26-aa76-bfe73db2039c.png]

And an example using the Chompette swinging sprites.
[Image: 2OrlBR8.gif]
Thanked by:
A quick note...I haven't finished posting all the Super Crowned sprites here. But I am wondering on how to submit custom sprites like these to the main site if it's allowed. I know sprites of ROM Hacks are allowed, as I've got some I'd like to see about getting in the near future.
Thanked by:
Thread's not dead, I've just been busy working on other projects. I finished another ROM Hack. So here's another sheet after such a long absence.

The Cherbette was a request...

[Image: 1543716185.kazufox_8-bitscothers.png]
Thanked by:
Man it's been a while since I've posted here! Happy belated Bowsette Day which was 9/19!
Here's another set, with Lady Bow/Bowette from the Paper Mario series!

[Image: 1541208699.kazufox_8-bitscladybowette.png]

Thanked by: