Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bidoof Kirby
Yeah here it is. His ability is Hyper Fang. This is my first sprite project so tell me where I screwed up and if i messed up the KA style, or if any improvements could be made. I'm also wondering if I should put the other poses, like running, jumping, etc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
Thats cool.
click on the pic to go Smile Dance My Pance
[Image: header10.gif]
Thanked by:
That is stupid and creepy.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
Creepy
Thanked by:
The edited parts don't look/aren't KA styled BTW and the colors are gross. Try taking colors from the game.
[Image: tsrsig1wq6.png]
Thanked by:
Well Elebit was the only one useful to me so I changed the colors to the pmd bidoof and added more shading to the edited parts. Tell me how I did.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
Remove the "masterfully" in your credit tag.
More contrast
Better colors, Ie the kirby ones
Study the shading style more
Thanked by:
Cshad Wrote:Better colors, Ie the kirby ones

Now I'm confused. I used the Bidoof colors, now I'm supposed to use Kirby ones? I'll look into it, but I'm liking the Bidoof colors.
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
No
Use the official Kirby advance pallete, why would you use the pokemon bidoof pallete?
Thanked by:
Cshad Wrote:No
Use the official Kirby advance pallete, why would you use the pokemon bidoof pallete?

Because it's a Bidoof...
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
Cshad Wrote:No
First of all, learn how to spell Pallet. You obviously don't know enough about Pokemon to judge whether he should use it or not.

Anyway, why would you use the Kirby pallet? It'd look stupid to just have ears on a Kirby. Keep it the way it is. It's fine for what we're doing =/
Thanked by:
Pigyman Wrote:Because it's a Bidoof...
But the colors are not in the Kirby Advanced style.
Take colors from the game's style, not the character.

BTW: "Pallete" referring to colors is right.
[Image: advertise.png]
Thanked by:
And?
You can use colors from, oh I dunno, Kirby advance maybe, the style your trying to replicate, so its more in style, becuase it will still look in style whether you use colors from an official pokemon game or not.

Though you want to use colors from Kirby advance so that it will be in style more then it is now

Quote:First of all, learn how to spell Pallet. You obviously don't know enough about Pokemon to judge whether he should use it or not.

Anyway, why would you use the Kirby pallet? It'd look stupid to just have ears on a Kirby. Keep it the way it is. It's fine for what we're doing =/

Oh my god I made a spelling mistake. gasp.
First of all, dont jump down my throat because your misinterpresting what Im saying. IM saying use the kirby advance pallete, ya know, from the goddamn game? The game where the pallete you use in it will help you make it more in style? And he posted it here for crit, if you want to leave it just the way it is, dont post it here Big Grin

Also, I know alot about pokemon, and I dont see what me knowing anything about it would have anything to do with my trying to help him make it in the style he is trying to do

EDIT: I dont mean to sound rude to either of you, just so you know, just irritated
Thanked by:
Gameboy Wrote:BTW: "Pallete" referring to colors is right.
Then explain to me why Microsoft Word, OpenOffice.org, Google, Pidgin, AND Firefox all say it isn't a word.
Thanked by:
Olimar Wrote:
Gameboy Wrote:BTW: "Pallete" referring to colors is right.
Then explain to me why Microsoft Word, OpenOffice.org, Google, Pidgin, AND Firefox all say it isn't a word.
Google "pallete"
anyways, enough fighting about that. Just use colors from the Kirby advanced games.
[Image: advertise.png]
Thanked by: