Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rem summer uniform Final Fantasy Type 0
hello

I wish ask if someone can port the HD version of Rem in summer uniform in xnalara format :o

the game is Final Fantasy Type 0 ( Steam version or PS4 )

the range of price is 20-25 USD 

[Image: 23hmy9y.jpg]
Thanked by:
you can extract with a little ease using ninja_ripper in the PC version, but doing the rigging is much more time-consuming, I say this because I make the mods for games and for xnalara, at least I used to, nowadays I'm only in model extraction in T-POSE.
Thanked by:
For rigging it’s not a problem, I need the model only, I know a friend that can rig the model
Thanked by:
(12-29-2018, 08:33 PM)yukinomose Wrote: For rigging it’s not a problem, I need the model only, I know a friend that can rig the model

So, I can try to extract, I can send files in the formats "OBJ, MESH.ASCII, XPS, MESH" are the formats used in xnalara XPS 8.

maybe in 3 days it will be ready, I will still download the game and this will take time.

My discord: Marcos RC#1172
Thanked by:
it's ok Smile

for every update and info, please PM me

i not use discord Surprise skype or PM are ok ?
Thanked by:
Okay, any news about the process, I'll let you know.
Thanked by:
ok tnx Smile
Thanked by:
Hey friend, unfortunately I will not be able to extract, the game not open it here on the PC, I tried to extract it in other ways like QuickBMS and I could not
Thanked by:
(01-01-2019, 08:55 PM)Mark-RC97 Wrote: Hey friend, unfortunately I will not be able to extract, the game not open it here on the PC, I tried to extract it in other ways like QuickBMS and I could not

aw :Sad pity :Sad tnx you for help Smile
Thanked by:
Edit: I certify that this work has been completed and I have already received payment.
Thanked by: