Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Extracting files from an apk?
I just wanna know how to, since I'm keeping notes that someday in the future I can rip some models from games I want to rip from:

*Krazy Kart Racing - Sparkster and his car, the Turbopossum (Don't know if there's any racetracks from his home series in that game)
*Calling All Mixels - Character models and maps
*Skylanders: Battlecast
*Skylanders: Ring of Heroes
Thanked by:
Hiya DigitalDiamal!

With most APKs, you can simply rename the .apk file to a .zip file and extract it from there, or use an application like 7-Zip to directly unpack the APK. Also, some game data is found in OBB (.obb) files, which are usually found either on your device in the proper "obb" folder, or within XAPK (an app package containing both an .obb and an .apk) files. APK, XAPK, and OBB files can all be unpacked in the same fashion as referenced above.

Hope this helps, cheers!
Thanked by:
Do I have to use a phone to install those apps? Because I don't have a phone for myself if I can't install those apps.
Thanked by:
Most of the time it's most useful (and legal) to use your own device to install and extract APKs by using an app like ApkExtractor, however if you don't have a device on hand I'm sure Google can point you in the right direction ;)
Thanked by:
How do I use that script on Java? I'm just keeping notes in case.
Thanked by: