Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragonvale World Models -
So, I've been trying to rip from Dragonvale World for a few months, but every time I try, regardless of how updated the apk I use is, there are only a handful of dragons in the data. I finally found out where the others are hiding, and have learned something interesting about how the game works. Only a few starting dragons exist in the base game, the rest are downloaded as needed, as you progress, and as you participate in events.

For this reason, I don't have access to all the dragons in the game. Thanks to my regular play in the many months since I started, I have the vast majority, but a few of the limited time dragons are still out of reach.

Since the queue to be uploaded is moving so slowly, I figured I'd upload the one model I've packaged so that y'all can give me feedback on the set up/formatting/etc.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK. I have nearly all the models exported, I just need to make sure I'm not making some stupid mistake in the organization that's gonna double or triple my worktime...

Check out the first model HERE

MISSING DRAGONS - These are the only dragon files I'm still missing.

[Image: latest?cb=20181210150513] Mantis Dragon
[Image: latest?cb=20181210150532] Yokai Dragon
[Image: latest?cb=20181210150646] Gong Ji Dragon

If you have any of the above dragons in your park, please let me know. My preference, for security sake, would be to be allowed to log in to your park, so my game downloads the files itself, but if you don't feel comfortable with that I may be able to walk you through retrieving the relevant files.

UPDATED Dec/10 with list of missing dragons
UPDATED Dec/11 Wow, day after I post the list, the Briar Event goes live again, knocking off eight of my missing dragons...
UPDATED Dec/22 Got a few high priority dragons thanks to the adverts, and the next zodia dragon just appeared, so I've updated the list. Also adding the zip of the Fire Dragon so people can give me feedback.
UPDATE Feb/18 Nearly complete dragon list, Now if only I could get some feedback on if my organization is good... I don't want to get every model prepped just to find out I did something wrong in my basic strategy and have to devote hours to doing it all again.
Thanked by:
(12-09-2018, 11:11 AM)Pixel3r Wrote: So, I've been trying to rip from Dragonvale World for a few months, but every time I try, regardless of how updated the apk I use is, there are only a handful of dragons in the data. I finally found out where the others are hiding, and have learned something interesting about how the game works. Only a few starting dragons exist in the base game, the rest are downloaded as needed, as you progress, and as you participate in events.

For this reason, I don't have access to all the dragons in the game. Thanks to my regular play in the many months since I started, I have the vast majority, but a few of the limited time dragons are still out of reach.

Since the queue to be uploaded is moving so slowly, I figured I'd upload the one model I've packaged so that y'all can give me feedback on the set up/formatting/etc.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK. I have nearly all the models exported, I just need to make sure I'm not making some stupid mistake in the organization that's gonna double or triple my worktime...

Check out the first model HERE

MISSING DRAGONS - These are the only dragon files I'm still missing.

[Image: latest?cb=20181210150513] Mantis Dragon
[Image: latest?cb=20181210150532] Yokai Dragon
[Image: latest?cb=20181210150646] Gong Ji Dragon

If you have any of the above dragons in your park, please let me know. My preference, for security sake, would be to be allowed to log in to your park, so my game downloads the files itself, but if you don't feel comfortable with that I may be able to walk you through retrieving the relevant files.

UPDATED Dec/10 with list of missing dragons
UPDATED Dec/11 Wow, day after I post the list, the Briar Event goes live again, knocking off eight of my missing dragons...
UPDATED Dec/22 Got a few high priority dragons thanks to the adverts, and the next zodia dragon just appeared, so I've updated the list. Also adding the zip of the Fire Dragon so people can give me feedback.
UPDATE Feb/18 Nearly complete dragon list, Now if only I could get some feedback on if my organization is good... I don't want to get every model prepped just to find out I did something wrong in my basic strategy and have to devote hours to doing it all again.

Do you still have these files??? 
I wanna try and revive this game...
Thanked by: