Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
feedback for custom made darunia amiibo costume for mario maker
hi

here a project I just finished and I would like get feedback too see if and how it be improve ,
so that I can publish it

new vers: 
[attachment=8891]

thnx in advance of the feedback

edit: nvm, I consider this finish if there are nothing that need improving
so any objection?
Pokemon Mighty charizard 14 Pokemon
Thanked by:
Good Start. There a few things I recommend. First the palette is a little too tan, I recommend a more yellow-ish color for the skin. Second, the jump animation is a little stiff, the second frame should probably be more of a falling animation than just the idle frame again. Lastly, the taunt frame's face needs a redo. Not only does the "Genki ^_^" face overall not look good its out of character for a Goron to have.
Thanked by:
(10-28-2018, 10:36 AM)Retro64 Wrote: Good Start. There a few things I recommend. First the palette is a little too tan, I recommend a more yellow-ish color for the skin. Second, the jump animation is a little stiff, the second frame should probably be more of a falling animation than just the idle frame again. Lastly, the taunt frame's face needs a redo. Not only does the "Genki ^_^" face overall not look good its out of character for a Goron to have.

thnx for the comment, but I may need to specify something, first the jumping animation, if you look closely, its not the same as the idle, its knees are bent , but I should have made more ''falling'' than '' landing from the jump'', secondly the I think the taunt fit for Darunia, in is first apparence was in Zelda Oot, where you need to play for him saria's song for tress relieving him, and that its when a famous scene of him play, its start dancing around in a sorta comical way. and it become part of him, since as the first reapparence of the character was hyrule warriors where he became playable, his victory scene included.. him dancing with a remix for saria's song playing. and so I picture him someone who is jolly but can serious when the time need, so that why he have a ^-^ face, because I was making him dancing with notes around, since it is a part of him

but thnx for the comment, it would be helpful
(ps: i forgot to mention it in my post, but I may plan to do also darmani ( mm) and daruk (botw) and I add them with darunia, I dont know if I do it, but may be )
Thanked by:
As much as you have a point about his taunt, you asked for feedback - don't just shrug it off. He was trying to be helpful.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: Retro64
(10-29-2018, 09:24 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: As much as you have a point about his taunt, you asked for feedback - don't just shrug it off. He was trying to be helpful.

sorry, Sad , I was trying to just explain to him how the taunt make sense , wasn't trying to be mean
Thanked by:
(10-30-2018, 06:21 AM)mighty charizard 14 Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 09:24 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: As much as you have a point about his taunt, you asked for feedback - don't just shrug it off. He was trying to be helpful.

sorry, Sad , I was trying to just explain to him how the taunt make sense , wasn't trying to be mean
Hey it's fine don't beat yourself up about it. Just remember to keep an open mind to suggestions  Wink
Thanked by:
You'll be fine. Just try not to seem like you're brushing off criticism and you'll do well. Smile
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: