Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with confusing sprites
so, I've extracted Blitzcrank's Poro Roundup for Android, and have gotten the sound files, but the sprites have an interesting problem. they're all chopped up and out of place. as you can see attached. this is Jinx.

the game uses Unity Engine, so I used AssetStudio to decompile the asset files in the obb data. is this just how Unity compresses sprites? or did AssetStudio corrupt the files? there are some images which come out just fine, but those aren't the cool character sprites. any suggestions on how I might reassemble the images?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
I would imagine they were simply inserted that way and assembled properly in-game.

If you really think that it's an Asset Studio issue, you could see if you can do anything with UABE or try the process again?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread...-Extractor
Thanked by:
Grounder had the right idea, they come sliced, and then are rebuilt by a few scripts in-game.
You can find the scripts in the game's Assembly-CSharp.dll

It is not a problem with the Asset Studio.
Thanked by:
thanks Grounder and madmanator for your suggestions, I've continued playing with it and still haven't had any luck reassembling them :/ that's too bad 'cause they're quite funny sprites. I'll keep cracking at it though
Thanked by: