Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You see a sparkle in the bushes!
Star 
Hello everyone. The name's Babycake, named after my avatar picture (Best kitty ever).

I first started gaming when i think i was 5 (I was young when i first started) on the NES. As the years progressed, i then played N64, PS1 & 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Gameboy, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, and briefly the Switch. My list would be super long if i tried to list everything i played.

There is this one game i remember playing so much on the playstation 2. It was cartoony, they were stuffed animals with outlines. Either the first or second level was a snow level and was possibly a city level. Only the penguin could dive underwater. The only problem is, i can't remember the game's name. I think it's one of the games towards the bottom of the list. Believe me, i've tried search after search and didn't find what i was looking for. If anyone might know the game i'm talking about, please do let me know. I can recognize it through a picture/video.

As for why i'm here, i have a question to ask and giving a couple contributions. I won't reveal those until they are ready.
Thanked by:
Fur Fighters? Thinking

[Image: file_33377_fur_fighters_viggos_revenge_002.jpg] [Image: 310?cb=20161005213721] [Image: latest?cb=20130924144611]

Welcome to the site! Hope your time here goes smoothly : >
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: