Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pcsx2 distorted models help
3D Modelling 
So, I'm trying to rip Samanosuke Akechi from Onimusha: Warlords via pcsx2 0.9.8 obj capture, and the model is a but skewed even with pcsx2 model converter. While I tried skewing the model myself, it still doesn't look right. Anyone with Blender and/or 3ds Max experience know the right tools to help a newbie like me?

Before
[Image: 256ef0dd316ab08d3209093d3c1713c2.png]

Attempted After:
[Image: 1b85461889926097ab0b7a912cd56013.png]
Thanked by:
are they like flat one one side or is the model all together distorted, i may be able to somewhat help you if i have more detail on what you mean, ive messed with models ripped via this method and actually got one to look somewhat normal so i can try to help you out when i get the free time or chance. *i don't get on here as often as i used to so i may not respond right away sometimes*
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:
(10-13-2018, 06:50 PM)Shinigami_Guntz Wrote: are they like flat one one side or is the model all together distorted, i may be able to somewhat help you if i have more detail on what you mean, ive messed with models ripped via this method and actually got one to look somewhat normal so i can try to help you out when i get the free time or chance. *i don't get on here as often as i used to so i may not respond right away sometimes*

Sorry about the late reply. I should mess with the notifications more. I've gotten used to the whole obj capture thing so I've gotten some things under control now. The original problem is that while after I've widened the model(no longer flat) it was a still warped mesh. Then I've learned how to use the Pcsx2ModelConverter and after that, I've gotten some workarounds for games with pre-rendered backgrounds.
Thanked by: