Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My purge.
Bug 
To any staff members reading, please delete or lock this thread.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:
As i said in your other post, people were merely trying to offer you suggestions for improvement, but you have decided to take it as an insult instead of taking on board the advice you were given. Also, i feel that if you really felt the need to leave and be forgotten you would have left without a word, possibly with a message to an admin requesting accoutn deletion, this is a much more obvious plea for attention. Should you have taken the advice people would have commended you for your strive to improve, but instead you have decided to have a tantrum and throw your toys out of the pram, so to speak.

There is very little intolerance towards new members, and we always strive to help them improve, a lot of new members take comments on board, and your inability to do so should not reflect the standards of treatment new members or old members receive, which is, incidentally, the same.

As a final word, a lot of people here work primarily in MSPaint, and many great works have been made in MSPaint. There is an old saying, "A bad workman blames his tools." I think you should at least take that on board before you go, but i'm sure you will, instead, write this comment off.

As i said, should you choose to come back, i hope you do so with a more open mind.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus
I have never once called you a child, throwing your toys out of the pram is an idiom, which maybe i shouldn't have used as it is a cultural thing, but it was my best way of expressing my point. I also never called you a child prior to this, i merely offered you advice, and my post is still there should you care to read it.
Well, if you're gonna act that whiny, it's normal that some people will refer to you as a child.

Look, I'm not familiar with what happened, but yeah, throwing a hissy fit while saying goodbye kinda.... dampens your case there. (and no, that's not meant as an insult)

From the sound of it, people just offered you suggestions, tips, etc and you didn't take it constructively. You have to have thick skin when you make / create stuff. Some people aren't nice, that's just the sad reality.

I do hope you find what you're looking for though.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: Aquarius
And this is why I don't put up with dramatic kids anymore.

I don't know if this guy is faking his age or has issues back at home, but we were all at his level at one point. I'm not going to pull punches or feed into it where it isn't worth it. I already reported his other thread as I will this one.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I will say, i am PMing with Isaac now and having an actual discussion and hopefully this will clear up misunderstandings and lead to this situation being resolved. If thats the case i would like to at least have the posts with the critique still available for him to look over if he chooses to.
That's a good approach. Good luck!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: Aquarius
I agree that the critiques should be left up, but I will say having been familiar with his behavior at this point I do think that someone needs to tell him that the way he's going about responding to other people is not OK.

You don't get results by demanding respect and expecting praise then insulting everyone in the thread, then deleting comments when you're not getting your way. That's one thing I'll echo from the discord.

I'm also going to echo Kosheh's point from the first thread Issac acted up in is that deleting threads is unnecessary and demanding the mods to do so isn't doing any good for anyone. (For reference: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-32904.html)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: