Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I can't see my Unapproved textures...
For some odd reason, I suddenly couldn't see my textures. I tested this on my phone, my laptop, even my Xbox 360's browser. So it doesn't seem to be a device issue. It's really really annoying to not see what I had already submitted and I don't want to cause error or even resubmit something under a different name.

Have a great day!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have fun!

-Matt ♥
Thanked by:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! It was caused by the implementation of a new feature for staff that flags potentially problematic submissions (e.g. a zip full of JPEGs on tSR) to make the process of reviewing the huge number of pending submissions a bit easier. Originally, I hadn't intended to make this feature public-facing so I didn't expose the required function to any non-staff which is why the page was failing to load (I was accidentally still calling that function for non-staff).

I just fixed it and you should be able to see your submissions again but I also decided to include submission flagging for members so you can quickly see if your submission is likely to be rejected and what you can do to fix it without having to wait for it to be reviewed. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here!
Thanked by: MattNL
(09-29-2018, 11:30 AM)Petie Wrote: Thanks for bringing this to my attention! It was caused by the implementation of a new feature for staff that flags potentially problematic submissions (e.g. a zip full of JPEGs on tSR) to make the process of reviewing the huge number of pending submissions a bit easier. Originally, I hadn't intended to make this feature public-facing so I didn't expose the required function to any non-staff which is why the page was failing to load (I was accidentally still calling that function for non-staff).

I just fixed it and you should be able to see your submissions again but I also decided to include submission flagging for members so you can quickly see if your submission is likely to be rejected and what you can do to fix it without having to wait for it to be reviewed. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here!

Great! Now all the waiting times will be a lot shorter.
Thanked by:
(09-29-2018, 12:26 PM)Puterboy1 Wrote: Great! Now all the waiting times will be a lot shorter.

Comments like this really don't help. Waiting times will likely not be significantly impacted by this change - it's a quality of life addition to make it a bit easier on the staff. There are still thousands of submissions and many of them without icons. Adding a small feature to help identify issues at a glance does not magically solve any of that.
Thanked by: Garamonde
@Petie Thank you for solving the problem. Have a great rest of your day!
Have fun!

-Matt ♥
Thanked by: