Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Moderation Team
Obviously, a lot of you have issues with the current team of mods and admins. Of course, I won't be making any quick decisions based on what you and you alone have said, but with a majority vote of people who aren't completely unable to grasp the concept of what the job entails, I'm going to make considerations.

Any mods and admins who have a problem with what a member has said should not take it to heart. This is not what I want - this is a topic where you can be open about the entire situation.

Now, Zee is no longer a Mod under request.

Fret is now an admin, as I see having the main staff of the site under admin title making more sense than showing them as seperated.

I don't want any "~____ FOR MOD!!~" posts.

The current team is at this time:
Mods
Mozzy
Lunyka
Grooveman (Who is at this time temporarily gone)
Tigerlily (Who is only in the group to gain access to the new tSR system)

Admins
Dazz
Fret
Random Talking Bush
Tonberry2k
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Congrats Fret.

Also to add something content wise:
I'm going to try and not be as strict like I've said before but I'm not going to let my trust be your doormat. As I discovered today I trust people too much. It will be a lot harder to gain my trust now. However I still won't be as strict.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Congrats on the new position, Fret.
Thanked by:
Congrats on your evolution Fret, may your new powers help you on your journey.
Thanked by:
Mm'kay.
Thanked by:
So it would seem you have no issues then Tyvon, though you're one who was constantly critical before?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Well, Lunyka was never really much of a problem before, she just accentuated Zee's horrendous modship - so now with Zee gone, most negative influence she might otherwise have would be at this point negligable at best. I'd say things will hopefully be getting much better from here on out.
Thanked by:
(12-31-2008, 09:28 AM)Dazz Wrote: So it would seem you have no issues then Tyvon, though you're one who was constantly critical before?
I haven't cared about the mod structure here for months.
After running PT for as long as I have, I understand that you're allowed to do what you want with your board, just like how I run mine.

I've already accepted that not every board can meet everyone's demands, so why should I worry about it, yo? If I had that big of a problem, I'd leave and stay at my own forum.
Thanked by:
Good.
Not completely satisfied, but much better.
Thanked by:
Hi-ho.
I'ma modster.

And congrats, Fret. You deserve it.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
whoa, cool new mod.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
ninspriter, you totally deserve this. Super well done!
Thanked by:
Congrats to Fret and ninspriterx! Genki ^_^

I really hope this mod war or whatever is finally over. I think it was Henry Ford who said that there isn't a formula for success, but the certain formula for failure is to try to please everybody.

So new year, new mods and peace? :p
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
The hell are you talking about, Lunkya?
The best Mod is the strict one, and I remember you (and just you) putting LOTS of things in order thanks to your strict ways, so don't change or go soft now.

The rest, meh. As long they get along, don't struggle for power and remember their place as servants for this place, is enough for me.
Thanked by:
(12-31-2008, 12:06 PM)Maneko Wrote: I remember you (and just you) putting LOTS of things in order
Wrong, she started more problems then solving, and that's fact.

I'm just stating a point.
Thanked by: