Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Minish Cap Moldorm [Boss]
I wanted to make a Minish Cap version of the A Link to the Past Moldorm Boss. I think it's coming along well.

[Image: ADZcrk4.png]

Plus a "Gold Moldorm" alt-color that I'm probably not going to include in the final sheet, assuming I ever finish it.
Thanked by:
Wow it feels kind of dead here. Or no one was interested in commenting. Eh, anyway...

[Image: 6uMjSNo.png]

I consider this a pretty much finished sheet.
Thanked by:
I don't think I really have much to say other than the fact that I like these sprites.

these are pretty well done from what I can see but maybe someone might see what I don't here.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: ProtoTroid X
Nice job! These fit the style really well.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: ProtoTroid X
Thank you both!

Also, I amend my previous claim that the sheet was finished.
[Image: 4RszIQ5.png]

Added some extra things that I didn't need to but did it anyway.
Thanked by: Ton, DioShiba
You know what, I probably should have said this earlier I can see this getting submitted with or without the extras. Now that I think about it.

I also really like how you applied the texture using the pixels on Moldorm and the lighting feels pretty spot on. This is probably goign to be one of the more obvious things I say on a positive note, but I think you already know the rest of the deal better than I would in terms of submitting things. Take a step back, relax and think about the next thing you'd want to work on.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: