Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
LochSnesMonster's Sprites
Heart 
Here's just a handful of things I made within the last year or two. Not in chronological order. Will probably post more if I can find them.
[Image: tree.png][Image: Hakurei_Shrine.png][Image: renmerry.png][Image: kumatora2.gif][Image: kumatora3.gif][Image: fast.gif]
[Image: mima2.png][Image: marisa.png][Image: tumblr_inline_p158pfvDkg1stum2v_540.png][Image: legendary.png]
Added 8/22/18:
[Image: shinki.png][Image: seija.gif][Image: marisa.gif][Image: reimu.gif]
Added 10/14/18:

[Image: tumblr_inline_pgl2p5d7XC1stum2v_250.png]
[Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?dl=0][Image: UnlinedInnocentJaguar-max-1mb.gif]
Discord: Fami-Commie#9636
Thanked by: DioShiba
I saw some of your stuff on the Discord Chat, I really dig the style you have going for these.

I think the only one that bothers me a little bit is the white haired girl with the green dress, maybe it's me but I don't know if the black line work is helping the details in that specific one. Could be me but I feel like it would benefit from some sel-out and anti-aliasing in some areas? I don't know if you intend to go back to that one but it is something I would keep in mind from making the line work feel jagged in some areas.

Other than that I like the work.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(08-18-2018, 07:33 AM)DioShiba Wrote: I saw some of your stuff on the Discord Chat,  I really dig the style you have going for these.

I think the only one that bothers me a little bit is the white haired girl with the green dress, maybe it's me but I don't know if the black line work is helping the details in that specific one. Could be me but I feel like it would benefit from some sel-out and anti-aliasing in some areas? I don't know if you intend to go back to that one but it is something I would keep in mind from making the line work feel jagged in some areas.

Other than that I like the work.

Thank you very much! And yeah that one I didn't care for too much personally, I might rework it with your advice though, I appreciate it!
[Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?dl=0][Image: UnlinedInnocentJaguar-max-1mb.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba
Nice work! Is that Kumatora?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(08-20-2018, 08:44 AM)Ton Wrote: Nice work! Is that Kumatora?

Thanks! And yeah it is! Big Grin
Thanked by: