Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sorry to take a bit of your time away but...
This isn't the PT I used to know, and it's become a shell of what it once was. Regardless, I've been lurking around these forums, and this place is absolutely terrible with the modding.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8158/...846wz6.png
This is beyond unacceptable. I know the reputation of supersuit, but even unjust actions suggested by the moderator Zee should be an immediate removal of his modding abilities. Illogical and childish behavior like this should not go unnoticed.

Sorry to bug everyone about this, but this just cannot go unnoticed. I respect Dazz and the staff who works hard on TSR and these forums, and I respect them for the hard work they put forth to keep TSR organized, but this is embarrassing to see from one of the staff members themselves.
Thanked by:
It was only a suggestion and it was never done so why bother?

Also You shouldn't be posting whats in the mod thread to the public. It is hidden for a reason.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Oh wow, that's taking it a bit too far Zee...But yeah that's pretty embarrassing.
Thanked by:
Oh well.

That's suggestion has been there for four months. If anybody had a problem with it, or if anybody considered it a credible means (they didn't, they knew I was joking) then they'd have sacked me back in September.

Thanked by:
Again, sorry to cause trouble like this, but behavior like this from one of the staff members should not go unnoticed. Hate me if you want.

EDIT:
Way to prove your ignorance Zee. Bravo. If you really want to ban Supersuit, at least find better evidence to do so instead of cheating a member's freedom.

EDIT:
Lunyka it's somewhat hard to detect sarcasm in Zee's post if there even is any.
Thanked by:
I actually deleted your post.

Why because some stuff should stay private like a joke that your tards would take the wrong way like your doing now.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
How is that a joke, your just saying it is a joke so you can get away with it.
Stop delting it your running from the truth and reality of it.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8158/...846wz6.png
luny baby pleas emarry me
Thanked by:
Oh Stop it Lunyka.

Let em see. I don't care.

In fact, let's face it. They don't want use doing this anymore, and well, I just fail to see the point anymore. We can't stop them, they pass proxies around like candy. We have nothing to threaten them with, and nothing we do stops or even slows them down for too long.

Thanked by:
This is just complete bullshit.
Thanked by:
wow zee youre a sneaky little bastard
Thanked by:
do we want mods like this one?
suigin for mod

Thanked by:
why anger your followers to the point of not following oyu anymore.

mods are leaders, if no one lieks oyur moderation we wont follow you. the end. listen to our suggestions and we will listen to you maybe
Thanked by:
(12-30-2008, 08:05 PM)Rubbers Wrote: oh cool and then you delete my av (for no reason) and my sig as a shitty attempt to save face

man the staff here is so fucked up it ain't even funny

maybe they put you in the same group as me with admin forum acesss

Thanked by:
Actually why do you think we've stopped deleting the links in the thread? We are not hiding from it and your sig was stretching the page so I can see why someone got rid of it.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
Nope.

Mods can't do that.

If I'm going to be sacked. I think I'll just do what I've wanted to do for a long time now. I think I'll ACTUALLY abuse my power.

Thanked by: