Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Heroes PC ripping
So recently i've been wondering how to rip the Sonic Heroes models.I was able to open and extract the ANMs and DFFs from the ONEs but had no luck finding any tools or anything to open them,outside from some kinda buggy Max scripts.Does anyone here know how to do so?I'd appreciate it if i could export them rigged but i don't mind it if they aren't rigged.
Thanked by:
Hopefully this isn't a post bump of sorts, I just found this topic on Sonic Retro today and remembered you posted this. Here's the most recent information on Sonic Heroes modding in general:

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?s...36565&st=0

I haven't tried them myself, but I know it's everything you need to import a model into the game. Shouldn't have too much trouble exporting models from the game, at least. Hope this helps!
Thanked by:
Oh thanks,should be helpful!
Thanked by:
for the .dff file, use the Vice City import/export script for blender. this and MagicTxD to extract all needed texture. this is litterally what you need to RIP Sonic Heroes PC

for the .ANM files, know that all animations will not be uploaded on models-resource.
Don't you ever dare do any harms toward Marisa, or else this is how it'll goes, god or not!
[Image: __hakurei_reimu_kirisame_marisa_matara_o...d88a8d.jpg]
Thanked by: