Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I can't post anything outside the forums
Question 
I wanted to tell the ripper here on this thread that he should also upload the background images of the game, but whenever I go on the spriters ressources the site claims that I'm a guest and not a registered user (proof). Unimpressed

I don't know why the website does this, but I wanna comment outside of the forums.

I don't know if it's important to note, but I never signed up for the site's wiki and I disabled third party cookies, so should I keep the third party cookies enabled? Also, I could comment outside of the forums 1-2 months ago, but I can no longer do that so I guess there's something going on with the website I dunno honestly and that's bothering me. Rolleyes
Thanked by:
I know exactly why it does that - you have an ad-blocker installed and enabled. This is a known and common issue.

In this case, it’s working to your advantage though as the comments section is not the place for requests. They can only be posted in the requests section of the forum and requesting anywhere else will lead to warnings and ultimately the banning of your account so take this as an unintended learning opportunity.
Thanked by: