Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Corpse Party: Blood Drive's raw portrait rips
So upon ripping all the character portraits/emotion sprites, i realized that they were scattered among various image files, and the characters and facial exressions are spereated across these images, if i wanted to submit them all would i have to put each characters facial expressions onto the sprite one by  like this. i also found ones with just facial expressions too. which i updated the post with a attached image of those.

Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:
I think is better if the portraits is separated by character. But this game (judging with the first image) seems hard to do because you have some characters portraits, and pieces of the face, in the same image. You will need to do many hand work to separate them.

So, you can submit them in pieces as well (I did it with Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax portraits), but you will need to organize them by character. Mount them as sprites would not be bad either. It depends on you.
Thanked by:
problem is theres a bunch of these images but only certian ones i would need to seperate, theres like 2-3 characters that use their original ones from previous games, but as for the rest idk, i may wait awhile and see if i can get them in a seperated format instead and maybe instead try to get all their character models submitted instead, which brings up another question, i dont wanna make a whole seperate thread int he models fourm, but the characters have multiple models that use slightly different textures for their indoor and outdoor school shoes and a few have ones that have blood on them and so forth, would they be considered duplicates if i imported them all in one huge zip file? because last time i tried that it got denied for having duplicate models.
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by: