Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Advance Custom Pose Project
Hi everybody.
I'm sure MFS-ers would recognise this, the Sonic Advance Custom pose project!
Do-daa-do-daa-na-na-na-na! (needs new theme tune).
Well, anyway, I've brought that project here, but don't worry. NOT SPRITE THEFT. I am known as NeoShadow at that forum, but the NeoShadow here is a friend of mine.
Any way, onto what this project is. This is a project to make Custom poses of Sonic in Sonic Advance (not battle) style.
The newest sheet update is here (I am listed as NeoShadow):
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/NeoShadow...update.png
Please contribute.
Thanked by:
where's my last update?
Thanked by:
(12-29-2008, 07:55 PM)sonic117007 Wrote: where's my last update?

People who have one need to update their section.
You should know that!
Rules haven't changed from the MFS.
Thanked by:
[Image: autismet0.png]

oh yeah thanks man how'd you know i was looking for sprites of autistic sonic
Thanked by:
(12-28-2008, 11:49 PM)Shaze the Porcupine Wrote: Hi everybody.
Well, anyway, I've brought that project here, but don't worry. NOT SPRITE THEFT. I am known as NeoShadow at that forum, but the NeoShadow here is a friend of mine.
Any way, onto what this project is. This is a project to make Custom poses of Sonic in Sonic Advance (not battle) style.
[Image: newest_update.png]
Please contribute.

wtf? those last ones from wii chao hero X looks like MINE who for some reason they decided to ignore Defeated
Thanked by:
(12-28-2008, 11:49 PM)Shaze the Porcupine Wrote: Hi everybody.
[Image: newest_update.png]
Please contribute.

The problem with sonic customs is that a lot of them are just sonic in various DBZ-like poses in which he has guns, fires energy beams, and is generally out of character.

Which is stupid because nobody will ever use them.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Not alot of poses on the sheet look custom. Alot just look like heavy edits of sonic.

EDIT: Many of the setions just state them to have been edited from something anyways. This isnt really a "custom" pose project.
Thanked by:
Dabbido- What are you talking about?
Vipershark-Trust me. They'll get used for something. And do all of the poses look useless?
Cshad-Not custom from scratch. Poses that aren't real. CUSTOM POSE not CUSTOM SPRITE.
To all- If you don't get what this means, don't post: "I dont gt wat dis menz explane 2 mee xD lolol!"
Edit- Autistic Sonic? What are you on about?
Thanked by:
Eh, TSR seems to perfer custom SPRITES more, people keep forgetting that. That Autistic Sonic thing is probably the most sarcastic post I've ever read. Also, nobody seems to care about expansions anymore here either, just continue with that sheet where you came from.

Also, there are cases that where a custom spriter gets approved from guys here that "tis iz good lol!1!1!!" and for editors/recolorists "getz oiut U suckzorz!!11!!" However, that's just me.
Thanked by:
(12-30-2008, 02:31 AM)Shaze the Porcupine Wrote: Dabbido- What are you talking about?
Vipershark-Trust me. They'll get used for something. And do all of the poses look useless?
Cshad-Not custom from scratch. Poses that aren't real. CUSTOM POSE not CUSTOM SPRITE.
To all- If you don't get what this means, don't post: "I dont gt wat dis menz explane 2 mee xD lolol!"
Edit- Autistic Sonic? What are you on about?

Sigh sorry I just get a bit mad...Im talking about THESE [Image: soniccustomposes-1.png] posted them there and everyone just ignored me =P if you can add them thats great, if you cant then its ok anyways.
Thanked by:
Alot look like revamped from older games, which looks crappy.
Dazz Wrote:I might be awesome, but I'm not super human.

[Image: xs28iqty.png]
Click here to level up my card!
Thanked by:
Im doing hyper sonic now...
[Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif]Not these danged things.... Cry
Thanked by:
Several of the poses on here actually look good and could be useful for sprite comics and the like but the project seems like a bad idea
Thanked by:
Yeah, Try to put a LINK to the picture!!! The picture itself embedded tends to lag the topic
[Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif]Not these danged things.... Cry
Thanked by:
(12-30-2008, 03:42 PM)Manaphy94 Wrote: Im doing hyper sonic now...

Just the transformation and up to 5 poses.
Its prefferable the we don't have to many super forms.

And I'm linking the image right now.

Dabbido- Why wouldn't I be able to add them?
They'll be there by next update.
Thanked by: