Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I'm not sure. I'm not one for browser toolbars, but if I did get one, it'd have to be really good.
A nice feature would be a search bar, like the one I hear the new TSR would have, for quick searching of sprites.

Obviously, links to TSR and to here...
Thanked by:
I think other people would use it, fan gamers especially if it was quicker then looking around the site.

Like said, maybe a search bar, bookmark your favourite sprites so it would just be a drop down folder of sprites you like or need the most, to save you searching or downloading them.
Thanked by:
I don't think I would use, I'm not a fan of user toolbar. But one fast search for sprites could be useful, it could be one firefox plug-in or even a firefox search engine.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
I wouldn't mind TSR having one. As long as people plan on using it of course.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Okay. Personally, I like the idea. Here's my ideas on what should be on it (in order from left to right):
-A quick button thing (shows a little tSRC button) that you click to go to tSRC.
-A quick search to search for sprite sheets, as said already.
-Things that give you statistics of your PMs, Reputation, Warn, and such. (only if you're logged in though)
-Possibly something that shows your threads that got replied to. (and can take you to them)

That's about it so far.
Thanked by:
If tSR is considering a browser toolbar, one will have to be made for all desktop browsers. Otherwise you'd alienate users who are using browsers that aren't supported with the toolbar. That means traffic will go down. I personally really don't care for site toolbars since there are alternate ways to get to tSR quickly including bookmarking tSR.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
Generally, browser toolbars cause more harm than good, especially when people have already more than one installed. (I speak by experience)
You could add an improved search option to this board instead, though.
Thanked by:
Well, I don't know... In my opinion, the best thing would be to put everything on the site. I mean, even if I had the toolbar, I would forget about it and just go to the site and use all the features there.
[Image: Fairies.gif]
Woohoo!
Thanked by:
If it had a search bar that instantly brung up a list of search results and/or a mini-nav, yes.
Thanked by:
personally, i dont think that many people would use it...
Cute Wormintheworks.com! Cute
Spritesheets on TSR: 18

Thanked by:
Are there any proposed features for it?

I just don't think it'd really see that much use but I stand to be corrected ;c
Thanked by:
i hate browser tools and i prefer a clean layout

that's why i use google chrome

but hey don't let my opinion stop you from doing this, there are many who would like it
Thanked by:
So what's this like a regular web browser? I don't get it. 'Splain Lucy, 'splain!

Thanked by:
no its a dumb idea. fuck you.
Thanked by: