Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ash-Greninja 3 Extra-Shurikens on back
so when I was making an Ash-Greninja Avatar on VRchat I noticed that there was one problem there were 3 extra shurikens on the back and there should only be 1 and that is attached to the back and I tried to remove them but It won't work so I kept on trying how do i get rid of them [Image: VRChat_1920x1080_2018-06-27_06-55-25.491.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
I actually need some help here
Thanked by:
No Reply I am VERY ANGRY
Thanked by:
RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 I AM SO MAD

I'd typically take mod action here in regards to your triple post and short temper, but it just seems that you're new to our forum community (and also fairly impatient, yikes)

Luckily there's a solution to both of those things: There's an official Discord channel you can pop in and maybe get some more immediate help. It's also not a bad idea as the community in there lately is more skewing to modeling and model-ripping.

It's worth noting though that both the forum and the Discord channel move kinda slowly, so if you don't get an immediate response, don't get too bothered by it. We're not ignoring you - we're just a fairly quiet community.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Joestacos2
First of all, don't hijack other threads with your complaints. Secondly, this is such a beginner thing honestly. Just download a program like Blender, and delete the meshes you don't want on the model. Takes less than a few minutes.
Thanked by:
(07-02-2018, 04:35 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: First of all, don't hijack other threads with your complaints. Secondly, this is such a beginner thing honestly. Just download a program like Blender, and delete the meshes you don't want on the model. Takes less than a few minutes.

First of all I do have blender I don't know how to upload files
Thanked by:
thank you so much I will try to learn how to use blender and hopefully only get rid of the stuff I don't need
Thanked by:
I have Failed It because It seems to be Very Hard and youtube doesn't help I have found a better Solution I can just remove the Shurikens but then It won't be Ash-Greninja because for it to be Ash-Greninja it needs that Shuriken attached to the back So I will keep on trying until I get Rid of Them

(07-05-2018, 04:47 AM)skylanderartist Wrote: I have Failed It because It seems to be Very Hard and youtube doesn't help I have found a better Solution I can just remove the Shurikens. but then It won't be Ash-Greninja because for it to be Ash-Greninja it needs that Shuriken attached to the back So I will keep on trying until I get rid of them. I might need some Serious help on blender though I just don't understand It who Here has discord. Every video I saw didn't help because the wording on the side was too small for me to read.
Thanked by:
1) Open Blender

2) [Top left-hand corner] "File" > "Import" > [Chose the correct format (extension is in brackets)] > [Find and open the model]

3) Right-Click The Model so the mesh is selected and not the bones

4) Press "Tab" to go into edit mode

5) Select the vertices of the 3 extra shurikens and press delete

5a) [Optional] remove any bones which were part of the shurikens

6) Export the model ["File" > "Export" > "FBX"] or just save it because Unity accepts .blend ["File" > "Save As"]

Note:
(06-27-2018, 06:05 AM)skylanderartist Wrote: ...I noticed that there was one problem there were 3 extra shurikens on the back and there should only be 1...
You are incorrect, that is not a problem with the model, those extra shurikens are for animation purposes, its just by default they are placed like that but, when Ash-Greninja's Idle animation is played they are disabled and are only re-enabled when you use its signature move.
Thanked by: skylanderartist
(07-07-2018, 07:57 AM)User31098051 Wrote: 1) Open Blender

2) [Top left-hand corner] "File" > "Import" > [Chose the correct format (extension is in brackets)] > [Find and open the model]

6) Export the model ["File" > "Export" > "FBX"] or just save it because Unity accepts .blend ["File" > "Save As"]

Note:
(06-27-2018, 06:05 AM)skylanderartist Wrote: ...I noticed that there was one problem there were 3 extra shurikens on the back and there should only be 1...
You are incorrect, that is not a problem with the model, those extra shurikens are for animation purposes, its just by default they are placed like that but, when Ash-Greninja's Idle animation is played they are disabled and are only re-enabled when you use its signature move.

Thank you so Much I knew they were used for animations but I watched videos of the actual games Only one appeared on the back
Thanked by:
bad news the blender attempt Failed horribly it broke the avatar badly so until a solution on the shuriken is solved I will not use the Ash-Greninja model

(07-07-2018, 03:48 PM)skylanderartist Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 07:57 AM)User31098051 Wrote: 1) Open Blender

Note:

Thank you so Much I knew they were used for animations but I watched videos of the actual games Only one appeared on the back

Smooth move smart guy it broke the avatar badly it didn't solve my problem at all until the shurikens are dealt with I refuse to use the Ash-Greninja model
Thanked by:
well I have found another Ash-Greninja Avatar that is actually quite good
Thanked by: