Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Tribute Edition for Sun and Moon Project
Burger 
Hi! I been really appreciating all the love and fixing about the Pokemon X Y, I notice massive missing models from Pokemon Sun Moon in similar of Pokemon X Y. So I decide to come up a cool project: Tribute Edition.

How it works?

-The model needs to be ripped completely from Pokemon Sun and Moon.

-The animation should also come with inside the .dae file.

-There should be an addition modification of the ripped model that references the official Pokemon franchise. [I.E. A Squirtle Squad glasses in Squirtle.]

-There should be both Tribute version and Vanilla version [Vallina is the model that's ripped, and no additions and modelling like Pokemon X Y, but both must have at least overworld and fighting animations. [Inclusion of Amie and Extra animations is highly encouraged]

-The notepads "hint or tips in tribute edition" AND "notice" need to stay in the folder. The hint or tip needs to have basic guide on using animation. Notice needs to have information about additions and extra models about the object.

-All custom texture needs "[CUSTOM]" at the beginning of the filename.

-For cool pose for big icon, the progress also needs to be include with .ZIP file.

-Finally, it needs to be submitted as "Pokémon (#th Gen. Tribute Edition)"

Here's my first contribution on my attempt to rip Wartortle from Pokemon Sun and Moon! They look incredibly similar to X and Y, so I came up with this fun idea!

https://www.models-resource.com/resource...033039.zip
Thanked by: