Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games that are T-Posable with Ninja Ripper
Hello again everyone. Sorry if I had disturbed you, but I an looking for a list of games that have their models in a T-Pose position working with DX Ripper slash Ninja Ripper.

I already know Avatar Into the Inferno (Wii) works with Ninja Ripper, but I know there’s more.
Thanked by:
The only game I've ripped from that gives t-posed models is Toy Story 3. I've even submitted some. The models are messy though and they take some sorting out. Maybe I'll get back to it but you can try meantime. There's also a thread about Mortal Kombat Armageddon for the Wii and getting T-posed models using cheats. https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26086-page-2.html

Good Luck
Thanked by:
so is there a way to use cheats to t-pose models on any game? because to all hell having t-posed models when ripping form klonoa 2: lunatea's veil would be a godsend for me, but i haven't run into any games that come out ripped t-posed, sadly. ive been trying the game higurashi daybreak on pc, which doesnt give t-posed models so i wanted to try its expansion and see but i can't even get that one to run for some reason.....
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:
Made a discovery, folks!

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth (The game based on the events of Book 2: Earth, the Wii Version) supports the chances to ripping models in a T-Pose.

Tested out with Aang in the main menu where you begin a new game or a saved game, total success in 3DS Max 2018.
Thanked by: