Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Avatar The Last Airbender Into the Inferno Ripping has Begun (The Wii Way)
Members of the VG Resources and Model Ripping, and fans of the Avatar the Last Airbender community, thanks to Ninja Ripper and Noesis, I had decided to get not only the models of Ty Lee, but all the important main characters as well, such as Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, Azula, Appa, but not Mai, because everytime I use Ninja Ripper, she's cutscene only, I think. Nonetheless, we will soon have the Avatar TLA models of the Season 3 game.

Thanks to learning from an old thread by Roxas, I had used the ol' DX Ripper to get successfully get the models in an T-Pose position. However, it takes Noesis to export the meshes as OBJs and a 3D Editor Program like Autodesk Maya to put them together. Afterwards, I was able to combine the meshes and separate them again to put the proper textures. (You may want to flip the UVS too.)

Being the first to rip these models, I will get these models myself. I already have Ty Lee and Azula's models. Currently working on Appa's and Katara's model (Fire Nation attire) as we speak. So stay tuned.
Thanked by: Lilothestitch
Sounds like quite an undertaking. How about you show us some screenshots of your work?
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by:
You mean the renders? Give me a moment, por favor.

Here they are.

Princess of the Fire Nation, Azula!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: Cooper, Lilothestitch
The Fire Nation Acrobat, Ty Lee!

Thanked by: Cooper, Lilothestitch
Impressive work. Best of luck for your next ones.
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by:
(06-02-2018, 08:07 PM)Twister Wrote: Impressive work. Best of luck for your next ones.

I've done it once again! Behold, Aang's Flying Bison, Appa!

Would DXRipper work for the other Wii versions of the first two games? I did manage to rip Aang and Katara from the first game's PS2 version, but I've been searching for how to rip more models from the games for ages.

This was made from the model I ripped, which I basically just kept the head and hair as a reference. Still a lot of work to go.

[Image: L8EOX9H.png]

I'd really appreciate knowing what version of DXRipper you used Smile
(06-08-2018, 02:18 AM)flipdark95 Wrote: Would DXRipper work for the other Wii versions of the first two games? I did manage to rip Aang and Katara from the first game's PS2 version, but I've been searching for how to rip more models from the games for ages.

This was made from the model I ripped, which I basically just kept the head and hair as a reference. Still a lot of work to go.

[Image: L8EOX9H.png]

I'd really appreciate knowing what version of DXRipper you used Smile

On the contrary, yes. Ninja Ripper Version 1.7.1 x86 works on the first two Wii games, The Burning Earth and the first game after the events of The Siege of the North. Albeit I haven't tested DX Ripper on the first game, but that's irrelevant.

A couple of days ago, I'm happy to say that I got the models of Sokka (Fire Nation attire), Toph Beifong (in her invasion attire), Katara (Fire Nation), and Zuko ripped. (I can't get Toph's Fire Nation attire model ripped though, because like Mai, it's cutscene only...)

Thanked by:
Okay, guys. I have tested out Ninja Ripper with the first Avatar the Last Airbender game on Dolphin Emulator, and got a model in a T-Pose. (It's best if you work with the Wii version from Romluation. You may need an account to download, but that's irrelevant.)

Here's the result.

The Last Airbender, Aang!

Thanked by:
(06-02-2018, 08:33 AM)BigBellies Wrote: You mean the renders? Give me a moment, por favor.

Here they are.

Princess of the Fire Nation, Azula!

So, can you publish this models, please?
Thanked by:
Depends on the model I will be ripping from the game. Azula’s model from Into the Inferno has been submitted and I ripped Ukano and King Bumi’s models from Avatar TLA 2: The Burning Earth.

P.S. Ukano is the name of Mai’s father and the former Governor of New Ozai when Omashu was taken over by the Fire Nation.
Thanked by:
Everyone, I am working on ripping models of the first Avatar The Last Airbender game for the Wii on my Dolphin Emulator, and I had gotten good results.

Furthermore, I am able to get Prince Zuko from his appearances in Book 1: Water.

Take a look.

Hello again everyone. I’m currently on the Omashu level of the first Avatar game, and I had successfully ripped the Cabbage Merchant’s model.

“My cabbages!”
Thanked by:
Excellent news man, keep it up!
Thanked by:
(08-17-2018, 06:35 AM)flipdark95 Wrote: Excellent news man, keep it up!

Thanks. I want to thank Roxas for this idea, if he's still around VG Resources.

Not only have I submitted most of my Avatar The Last Airbender models from games 1 to 3, my Fattington model from Wario World got uploaded and accepted.
Thanked by: