Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rip Help for GC Game, Please!
Not too long ago I decided to dip my toes into the game-ripping and archive-digging pool. It was very scary to say the least.
I consider myself "casual everything". But for some other worldly reason, technology in my house does not work the way it should OR it has weird problems many ITs cannot figure out.

So, I am wanting to do a lot of 3D CGI stuff; Both to convert to MMD and archive.

One project I have been wanting to do is to rip a lot of the infrastructure in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life and Tales of Symphonia.
It took me almost a week just to get 3D Ripper GX to work with Dolphin. So if that can give you an idea of the weird difficulties my computer runs into, that's it.

I have been able to rip the room the Player has in Harvest Moon, but when I import it to Blender, everything is tilted. I searched and searched and searched for a way to fix it but nothing was clear enough for me to understand or accomplish.

I don't use Blender at all other than to covert files or get .mesh files. I use PMXeditor for almost everything related to Modeling.

One thing that would be super helpful is if someone could give me instructions on how to fix or correct the weird tilted camera angle either in game or in Blender.
I can follow instructions to a T. So once I have instructions to follow I can do a lot of it myself.

TL;DR

Needed-
  • Help correcting tilted models in Blender
  • or
  • Help Ripping models un-tilted
  • Clear, step-by-step instructions for either. (ex. 1.,2.,3. list of instructions + images if possible)
Thanked by: