Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Klonoa Beach Volleyball?
Information 
So i'm taking a break from klonoa 2 and trying to get models out of Klonoa Beach Volleyball instead, Specifically Klonoa and Guntz, i have managed to get the data out of the game and get models using psxprev, but so far only stages have come out right, i havent found a trace of character models, also i got the models textures but the alpha channels are wrecked to hell but i can fix that. i found most if not all of the models are either in tmd or pmd formats. I can send the image.bin which is where i got the models from or even some of the actual model files i exported as objs or the one batch of .ply's i did. I really want these guys and if possible klonoa's taunt animations (they're freaking hilarious.) Also i was told there's a way to rip psx models using a emulator called no$psx, which i happen to have on my computer, does anyone know how to go about this? i know how to open the vram viewer on the emulator but what i can actually do with it.
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by: