Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hidden sprites
I'm not sure if I'm posting it to the right thread, so correct me please if something is wrong

So what I wanted to know is why Hotline Miami 2 sprites, such as playable characters and enemies are hidden? Last time I checked, which was about an year ago, they were avaliable

And it's pretty hard to find original sprites now, because there's a lots of custom sprites after HM2 level editor release

I was able to get what I needed with HLMWadExplorer, but still I'm very curious why are they hidden here?
Thanked by:
Do you see the NSFWUnsurehow option in the upper right corner? Click on that, it will make all the NSFW-tagged items be unhidden.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: magickbird
(04-30-2018, 11:17 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: Do you see the NSFWUnsurehow option in the upper right corner? Click on that, it will make all the NSFW-tagged items be unhidden.
That's quite unobvious solution
Thanks a lot man!
Thanked by: