Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for a PIXEL ARTIST!
Tongue 
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Hi everyone, my name is Oren and I am searching for a pixel game designer to join my current project that I am developing.
The game is an online multiplayer game (coding with Csharp, game engine is Unity, network engine is Photon).

I also have a channel where I post devlogs about the game:

[/color]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUVF3yd_LPYRx1K3a_6hpPJqolQyKF1JZ[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

If you are interested please be aware of those things:
1.  if you decide to join and the game will be profitable we will be sharing the revenue of course (contract)
2.  I am searching for someone with a real passion that loves creating games, coming up with new ideas and just in general have an open mind for new things.

And of course there is a few more details but  if you are interested just send me a message/email!
Thank you for reading!  Smile
[/color]
Thanked by:
(04-26-2018, 12:31 PM)BTO Wrote: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Hi everyone, my name is Oren and I am searching for a pixel game designer to join my current project that I am developing.
The game is an online multiplayer game (coding with Csharp, game engine is Unity, network engine is Photon).

I also have a channel where I post devlogs about the game:

[/color]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUVF3yd_LPYRx1K3a_6hpPJqolQyKF1JZ[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

If you are interested please be aware of those things:
1.  if you decide to join and the game will be profitable we will be sharing the revenue of course (contract)
2.  I am searching for someone with a real passion that loves creating games, coming up with new ideas and just in general have an open mind for new things.

And of course there is a few more details but  if you are interested just send me a message/email!
Thank you for reading!  Smile
[/color]

I don't really know how to code but I kinda know how to make sprites (except humans maybe)
Thanked by:
Oof. Did not check that. Thanks for notifying me
Thanked by: