Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
POD model files from Miitomo
Sad 
Okay, I might already opened threads about this and almost nobody cared. Sorry for yet another bump but Miitomo is going to be shut down and this is the last chance to get all the Mii assets. I already extracted alot of models from the app and also the Mii itself (AFLResHigh_2_3.dat). I don't know how to extract all the assets from it (also the facial feature textures) but I can view the model files with PVRShaman (which is free). But there's no way to convert it to a useable model format such as DAE or OBJ, let alone importing it into Blender.

But I know this is possible in some way. Is there anybody who's skilled in scripting that can write a POD importer for Blender? When Miitomo is shut down, I'll upload an archive with all the 3D assets I can get in Miitomo. The included readme file explains how they're packed.
Thanked by:
So, since the service of Miitomo has now officially ended, I uploaded a archive containing almost all the models of Miitomo here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wa181h6wpn..._Models.7z

Sorry for the bump, since nobody seem to care about Mii's because it's not Splatoon but I would really appreciate if someone manages to write a converter for POD files or a import script for Blender.
Thanked by: PF2M
Sad 
(05-09-2018, 06:17 AM)AtomicLugia Wrote: So, since the service of Miitomo has now officially ended, I uploaded a archive containing almost all the models of Miitomo here:

Sorry for the bump, since nobody seem to care about Mii's because it's not Splatoon but I would really appreciate if someone manages to write a converter for POD files or a import script for Blender.
Just recently stumbled across Miitomo in the hopes of extracting the models and it seems that i ended up on the same roadblock as you did unfortunately.
Have you found anything? I've looked high and low for an importer and still no dice.
Thanked by:
(07-19-2019, 11:54 AM)Daedly Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 06:17 AM)AtomicLugia Wrote: So, since the service of Miitomo has now officially ended, I uploaded a archive containing almost all the models of Miitomo here:

Just recently stumbled across Miitomo in the hopes of extracting the models and it seems that i ended up on the same roadblock as you did unfortunately.
Have you found anything? I've looked high and low for an importer and still no dice.
I was also having the same issues a few months ago, and I was able to find this tool after searching for a while. I couldn't get it working myself, but maybe you'll have more luck with it than I did?
Thanked by: Daedly
Big Grin 
(07-19-2019, 03:49 PM)PessimistPancake Wrote: I was also having the same issues a few months ago, and I was able to find this tool after searching for a while. I couldn't get it working myself, but maybe you'll have more luck with it than I did?
Oh my, this looks very interesting, will keep you posted if i get it working
Thanked by:
Hello, 

I was wondering if the .pod files from Miitomo are able to be converted to other formats (obj, fbx, etc.)
Thanked by: