Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Modes Rips (Golden Country Stuff Added)
I no longer do model exports, but I still try my best to keep my models available for download, I had to move stuff around, as well as delete stuff. This messed up a lot of my past post that relied on my own managed drive, such as images and download links. 

You can find the complete directory for XC2 model rips here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Credits to:

SciresM              - Made HacTool which gets into the XCI
Thealexbarney    - Made a bf2.ard unpacker script
Ploaj                  - Made a tool to view and access the models (Private)
DSX8                 - Helped with Ploaj to get the tool out in working order, as well as gave me the opportunity to even do this.
PredatorCZ         - Made the Public Tool
You are the best.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
Guess I might as well ask and get it out of the way. Any chance you can get the model of Dahlia/Tsuki? I intend to use her for a dance animation project.
Thanked by:
Question.

What's the difference between BL000101_COL and BL00101_SPM?

Also is the normal suppose to look yellowish? (This is not a complain btw im just wondering since I always thought normals should look most of the time blueish)

Thanks for the model Kuro!
Thanked by:
(04-08-2018, 05:01 AM)Yami84 Wrote: Question.

What's the difference between BL000101_COL and BL00101_SPM?

Also is the normal suppose to look yellowish? (This is not a complain btw im just wondering since I always thought normals should look most of the time blueish)

Thanks for the model Kuro!

I had trouble with those parts too. AFAIK, making guesses based on what the maps are used for, COL is most likely for color, the base color like diffuse, while SPM is a specular map. If it has like, this red cloudy gem like color over red parts for example it really is meant for that. The normals are actually an emboss map, so they only have red and green channels. Its still usable as normal map, but if you want to make it look the normal blue then you can change the blue channel to white, rather than black.
Thanked by:
I have an honest question:

The colours/fire on Pyra's sword, is that done via effects? There doesn't seem to be any textures for it with the sword dl.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Thanked by:
I have two questions though;
1. In the blender file, do you know what the bones extending horizontally from her hips are for?
2. Does this mean that Pyra with the Gormotti hood or Pyra from the hot springs cutscene different models?
Thanked by:
Man, you and DSX8 are just ripping all the Switch games I wanted to get the models from.

The model itself is really nice, you did a good job with it. Haven't tested the 3D Eyes yet, but I'll test them later.

If you upload another model, could you import Mythra next?
Thanked by:
(04-08-2018, 12:41 PM)Tabuu Forte Akugun Wrote: I have an honest question:

The colours/fire on Pyra's sword, is that done via effects? There doesn't seem to be any textures for it with the sword dl.
seems like Kuro forgot to rip a texture used for that fire glow effect xD

(04-08-2018, 03:52 PM)AGwynne Wrote: I have two questions though;
1. In the blender file, do you know what the bones extending horizontally from her hips are for?
2. Does this mean that Pyra with the Gormotti hood or Pyra from the hot springs cutscene different models?
1 - those bones from the sides of her hips is actually for the LOD models of her, which is used to rotate the straps hanging off her hip, again, only used for the low poly models of her, which is not included in the download of her.

2 - that is correct, they're different models.

(04-08-2018, 04:30 PM)levitaar Wrote: Man, you and DSX8 are just ripping all the Switch games I wanted to get the models from.

The model itself is really nice, you did a good job with it. Haven't tested the 3D Eyes yet, but I'll test them later.

If you upload another model, could you import Mythra next?

Actually next on the upload is Morag or Nia~
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, PyraMythra
Oops! Okay then. Glad there IS a texture for it lmao

Thanked by:
Just found out her blender's hair model has this problem: http://prntscr.com/j2qgpf

Any way to fix this ? Thanks a lot !
Thanked by:
(04-09-2018, 12:00 AM)ChorizoBlanco Wrote: Just found out her blender's hair model has this problem: http://prntscr.com/j2qgpf

Any way to fix this ? Thanks a lot !

Ah, that's the backhair that's clipping into her hair mesh, go into edit mode and move the vertices a bit, im not sure why it happens with the blend file.

I have another question.

The purple dot effect Pyra has in her chest, you need to use the SP_TEST00 texture to achieve that right?
Thanked by:
Had this issue when i tried to apply textures, have no idea what caused it.

any ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
(04-10-2018, 09:37 AM)AGwynne Wrote: Had this issue when i tried to apply textures, have no idea what caused it.

any ideas?
The UVs are inverted in one of the axis. It happened to me in all the FEW .obj weapons, but fixing it is really easy. I assume you're on Blender? Go to the UV/Image editor with the weapon selected and try to mirror it on one of the axis. I never know which one is the correct one, the X or the Y.
Thanked by: AGwynne
Thanks, that sorted it
Thanked by: