Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Python alternative to RTB's *NO script
Does anyone know of a Blender compatible python alternative to the *NO importer script? I have been trying to rip models for "Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity" for a while now and I have no way of using or obtaining 3ds Max.
Thanked by:
So, nobody knows?
Thanked by:
Ok, how about this: Does anyone know how to explain the script to me? I could possibly write a Python version if I could decipher the maxscript. But unfortunately, I don't know much about maxscript or 3ds Max in general.
Thanked by:
One thing's for sure, you'd probably want to wait until I have a newer version of that script done before anyone tries to convert it to another scripting language. There's so many things with the old one that need to be fixed for most models to import correctly, still.
Thanked by:
(04-15-2018, 02:07 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: One thing's for sure, you'd probably want to wait until I have a newer version of that script done before anyone tries to convert it to another scripting language. There's so many things with the old one that need to be fixed for most models to import correctly, still.

Oh ok. So are you actively working on it or is it planned for the future? Just curious.
Thanked by: