Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Sunshine Textures
Quote:     "Bwooww-wop!"
I finally did it. I got my favorite enemy of Super Mario Sunshine, the Swoopin' Stu slash Gooble. I had this one ripped from a BMDviewer2 with Super Mario Sunshine ISO included, an adorable little ball of goo he is.

I named this purple one, Goopy. Ain't he cute or what?
Thanked by: OS-PRIME
(03-08-2018, 03:33 PM)BigBellies Wrote:
Quote:"Bwooww-wop!"
I finally did it. I got my favorite enemy of Super Mario Sunshine, the Swoopin' Stu slash Gooble. I had this one ripped from a BMDviewer2 with Super Mario Sunshine ISO included, an adorable little ball of goo he is.

Eyes are cute, but it looks a lil bit off
Just an idiot, nothing to see here kid.
Wink
Thanked by:
(03-12-2018, 02:49 AM)Greendog101 Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 03:33 PM)BigBellies Wrote:
Quote:"Bwooww-wop!"

Eyes are cute, but it looks a lil bit off
I was trying to get the eyes to line up on the front of the Gooble, but I can't seem to get them placed right on Autodesk Maya. Everytime, I save it and look it the eyes won't get placed right. In fact, I got the stuff figured out in its place, and put everything in this zip folder below.

Attached Files
.zip   GameCube - Super Mario Sunshine - Swoopin' Stu.zip (Size: 153.67 KB / Downloads: 248)
Thanked by:
I made some improvements of the ever so adorable Gooble / Swoopin Stu of Super Mario Sunshine. Take a look of this render.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
I have been fiddling with textures for my favorite enemy, the Gooble slash Swoopin Stu, but all I got from the BMDviewer on Super Mario Sunshine were these. No colors though.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanked by:
Hey - you know you can keep all these posts about your adventures in ripping enemies in one topic, right?

I'll merge it for you this time, but please keep that in mind; otherwise you'll be prone to potential further warnings for spamming.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Sorry.

Isn't there anyway I can get the colors of the Swoopin' Stu from Super Mario Sunshine? I believe their colors were red, orange, yellow, bright green, light blue, a indigo shade of blue and a pinkish-purple.
Thanked by:
Everyone who has been able to rip models of Super Mario Sunshine, I need to ask a favor of you. I had ripped a model of my favorite enemy of the game, the Swoopin' Stu slash Gooble, and I learned the textures are grayscale so that the game engine uses a shader for recoloring.

But I can't figure out if I have the right textures from the game or bmdview. Any help would be appreciated.

This is the adorable creature I'm talking about below.

Thanked by:
Why do you keep doing this? This is at least the second time you've been asked to continue using the same thread you started for this ages ago. There is no need to post multiple threads with the same question over and over.
Thanked by: