Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Into the Dungeon strips.
I've found something unusual...
it seems to be some kind of...portal generator? I don't really know...
Maybe it'll take me to a place where my...abilities...will be of more use.
Oddly enough, a game seems to come with it. I might as well test to see if it's functioning properly.
Here goes.

...The graphics and music are really familiar. they seem to be ripped from other games.

Especially the music...is that "Strike the Earth" I hear? Probably confirms my theory on that.

Gameplay-wise, it's an action platformer with some RPG elements. Not even too hard, kind of like an easier Zelda II.
Decent graphics, great music.
I speak from personal experience when I say that the fact that most of the assets seem to be from other games means that whoever made this did so alone.

One major question though, and it's the one probably bugging you as well. Why the heck is this game for a freakin' portal generator?!
[s]                                                                                                                                                      [/s]
I got into the first dungeon. The enemies were your standard, RPG-style fare, so I won't really get into that right now. I powered through, feeling very empowered. I nearly even made it to the first boss when:

...this guy showed up, not attacking. Kind of cute, actually.

Wait, why is the 'NO' option blacked out? Even when I select it, it's still dark gray, unlike the "YES" option. Well, he seems unarmed, and I can't waste the health trying to fight 'em. So, >NO.

[i]Wait, why is this error screen up-[/i]

...So that's why, in my own words, a "freakin' portal generator" has a game on it. Well, might as well check to see if this thing works. Good thing I brought my hooded longcoat for this occasion. Oh, and I won't disclose my current location, so here's an artist's impression of my next action, darkened because reasons:

I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by: